Dive into the new and improved Educators Insurance Agency (EIA) blog.
Across the Commonwealth, the mercury is creeping higher on back porch thermometers and bare branches are poised to erupt in bloom. At last, summertime is coming.
With this sense of renewal in the air, we are excited to announce the relaunch of the EIA blog. We know you’re busy, both in and out of school. Our goal with this blog is to give you an easy way to find helpful information about taking care of your home, auto and other parts of your life. We’ll also share a few tidbits that may prove helpful on the job, as well.
At EIA, we know educators — we’ve been serving the insurance needs of you and your colleagues for 16 years — so we understand where you’re coming from. The information you find here will draw from that foundation. We’re looking forward to sharing useful information and new ideas with our (you and other members of our) community.
In the coming weeks, you’ll see some of the following in this space:
• Seasonal home and auto care reminders
• Insights from the education community
• Personal safety tips
• Information about upcoming EIA and MTA Benefits events
• Details about how to make your EIA policy work better for you
• Local events and destinations of interest
• More about how EIA can help you navigate various life events and changes
As always, please let us know what you think and if there is anything we can do to better serve you.
Thanks for reading — and enjoy the coming summer!